Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectHey Up and coming HeroIMMs....
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=63584
63584, Hey Up and coming HeroIMMs....
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How about some options for non-pacifistic goodie empowerment? The serial paladin player needs some love.

Baring that, how about some of the current active imms give us some not-so-vague, but not really specific guidance on what you're looking for in followers? I'm all for being creative in my roles, but man there are just some days where I look at the pantheon and just don't know where the aggressive, crusading goodie fits any more.
63585, A little behind the curtain peek
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
When we design religions, one of the big things we look for is what is needed in the current pantheon. Until very recently, the typical "I am good and kill all ze evils!" religion was not needed. What I can tell you is that we have a few things in the works for the (hopefully not so distant) future that should give paladins a new "goto" imm. It might even breathe some life back into Fort as well by having an imm in the cabal who isn't an avoid pk sissy.
63586, Oh please god don't tease me...
Posted by Welverin on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Please do this sooner rather than later.... Please please please... I miss my happy place....