Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectOnce when I was in the army.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=6344&mesg_id=6408
6408, Once when I was in the army.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I just said that because it set Valg off once.

Anyway back on topic.

You said:

>Then you're either not paying attention or a complete ####ing
idiot. Just one person's opinion.<

I am a complete F-ing idiot and I'm the first to admit it. I let my emotions get the better of me at times. When I wrote this post It seemed valid, but I was angry over something else and I see it bled into this.

>Pray. If someone hears you and if they agree with you and if
they can do something about it, they will. Agreeing with you
is the least of those things, unless you're the guy who keeps
praying over really obscure things like the character who is
named after a street near him or someone mentioned in passing
in some book we've never read.<

I was told not to pray about names, so I don't anymore unless it's just glaringly obvious like Thror... whom I liked ironicly. =)
I've never prayed about a street name or characters ina book except for a guy named Zaknafein once (SP).

I do appreciate the promised effort with descriptions. It's a text based game and I equate bad descriptions with playing Halo agains Mario characters.

As far as the help with evasion goes, I know the imms can track key strokes so there could have been greater effort there. Everyone needs help once in a while and to be left hanging like that was just one more nail.

In all fairness I did get some help with the barter command not long after it was revamped.

Why hasn't there been a "What is your biggest problem with CF" survey? I could list the largest gripes the players keep rehashing and then an honest evaluation could be made with the data on hand instead of the emotion in heart.

Any way, CF is a release for me so I don't, in truth, put an honest effort at sensoring myself when I shoul.

Thanks Q for the reality check, the complement and the insight and the pipe. (Wish it had been a cigar =) )