Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Probably wants others to experience what he does so they'll quit complaining.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=61905&mesg_id=61931
61931, RE: Probably wants others to experience what he does so they'll quit complaining.
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's possibly my sarcasm detector is just broke, but...

I see that Lithodora got 200 XP for having a good desc. I'm not a fan of this lately in general, but regardless, it's probably one of the fairest uses of xpadd and certainly the one most likely to reward people who don't even actually try to RP that there is.

Everything else looks like quests and immteraction, none of which sounds like were done specifically for her but rather things Lithodora dropped what she was doing to get involved in. The very last one being an exception, probably. This looks like evidence of two things: 1) Litho was an example of xpadd being used properly and 2) various imms are doing their jobs, so yay.

The rest of the comments about Imm XP look like the ones automatically generated via role rating, which just means Litho was maintaining a good role like we hope players do. And of course after the first 1.4k, this doesn't impact edges at all.