Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjecttwo requests:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=61779
61779, two requests:
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1. Re-do that change to blackjack items that got nuked when you were forced to restore from backup. I think you just removed "sack" from the list of keywords for all blackjacks.

I don't have a horse in that race since I'm not playing a thief anymore, but maybe it will benefit future thieves.

2. Give all familiars that have the "inventory" command the "worth" command as well. Currently they can pick up coins but can't see how much they're carrying. And they can only drop coins (or give them to someone) when you specify an exact number.
61780, RE: two requests:
Posted by Destuvius on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Not to say that these things wont happen, but I would imagine they are a fairly low priority.

1) on a quick scan, there are 4 blackjacks that use the keyword 'sack'

2) If you have the familiar "drop coins" it will clean out their whole inventory of all the coins.

You tell your familiar to 'get all'.
>> You get 300 copper coins.
A devilish imp gets 300 copper coins.
>> You get 200 silver coins.
A devilish imp gets 200 silver coins.
>> You get 100 gold coins.
A devilish imp gets 100 gold coins.

You tell your familiar to 'drop coins'.
A devilish imp drops some copper.
A devilish imp drops some silver.
A devilish imp drops some gold.
>> You drop all your coins.

get all.coins
You get 100 gold coins.
You get 200 silver coins.
You get 300 copper coins.
61781, RE: two requests:
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Ah, I was just too dumb to figure that out. I kept trying "drop all.gold", "drop gold", "drop all", etc. If it's at least possible to have the familiar drop them all without having to remember how many you picked up then yeah, change isn't a big deal.