Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectParry anything
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=61362
61362, Parry anything
Posted by Terxaxous on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Does this edge work with iron hands?

It occurred to me that since swift strike doesn't work with iron hands, other things might not either.

Im only asking because I haven't seen it work yet with hands.
61365, Just doesn't do much
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I had it with a felar staff spec and saw it prog 3 times. I suspect the second parry check from flourintine is the only thing that makes it look good.
61382, Two Questions
Are you saying your felar staff spec was also a hand spec and that it only fired 3 times for you while using hands or just that it only fired 3 time with a staff spec since that spec parries well?

With what you are saying with flourintine does this also mean that ward of blades should improve its chances of firiing because it too checks parry twice?
61386, RE: Two Questions
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Was staff/dagger, never fired with dagger.

It's really just a guess, high dex plus flourintine is a lot of parry I don't know if it's multiple checks or just a better one but the more likely you are to land a parry the more often it will trigger.

But if I was trying to avoid non melee attacks and was willing to invest a legacy then flow is the way to go.
61388, RE: Two Questions
Yeah I would agree about flow.

Thanks for taking the time to answer.