Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRequest for Drehir:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=60976
60976, Request for Drehir:
Posted by Midnight Spider Follower on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I didn't know where to post this, so I decided to toss it on gameplay. By any chance would you consider making the 'room types' of your shrine caves rather than civilized?

61194, Shameless bump:
Posted by Sarien on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Drehir, any chance you'l make your shrine a cave? It is 'fitting' since the desc says it's a cave - and it won't have a negative affect on outie wilderness time.

Loved playing a follower.
61198, No.
Posted by Drehir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I have reasons for having it the way it is. If you are staying in my shrine long enough for it to affect your wilderness time to a large degree then you are staying way too long. Even if you stay 15 minutes (about 24 in-game hours), that is a drop in the bucket of your wilderness time. If 15 minutes is actually affecting you, you are doing something very wrong in general for wilderness time. Like not taking opportunities to rest in the wilderness when wounded, ranking in the wilderness, or resting up your movement in wilderness.

A few players hardly stay in my shrine long enough to initiate interaction sometimes. This is even in cases where it being a Cave would not help them at all.
61199, RE: No.
Posted by Isildur on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Should make it underwater instead. Morts gotta want it.
61211, RE: No.
Posted by Drehir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Obviously I need to make a gauntlet to get to my shrine just to appease you guys. :P
61200, It had scary echoes. =( n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr
61201, It had scary echoes. =( n/t
Posted by Lhydia on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
gr