Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectavatar of venom
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=60831
60831, avatar of venom
Posted by venom shaman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Any chance you'd consider making nerve/assassin kicks/owaza trigger avatar of venom? Since both types of skills require physical contact with hands/feet and it procs on regular ol' kick? And owaza is a bunch of contact?
60840, RE: avatar of venom
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Nerve was the only skill you listed that AoV didn't already impact, so I've addressed that one.
60842, Sweet! while I'm at it...Kote/Kanset?
Posted by Venom Shaman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hands off my venomous wrists!
60843, Request Within
Posted by Umiron on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If you're unsure whether something works a certain way, it's okay to ask (or better, try it and see!), but please try not to phrase things as a change request when your proposal already in fact matches reality or when you're just throwing darts at the dartboard.

Both kote and kans trigger AoV already.

You can probably assume AoV applies in most cases that it would be logical. I'd prefer to get a bug report once in a while when someone is pretty sure it doesn't (e.g., nerve) than have to check a dozen or more skills because someone asserted we missed them all.
60846, You got it - but in my defense..
Posted by Venom Shaman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I wasn't sure, I had only been the victim of some kicks/kote/kans/nerve once since getting the supplication and it didn't fire on any of them. I know from experience it is somewhat random on whether it does fire on a move or not (some bashes it does, some it doesn't). So, I did make an assumption - sorry.

60857, Sorry Shaman is sorry. n/t
Posted by Doof on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM