Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectYes?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=52974&mesg_id=53052
53052, Yes?
Posted by Zephon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Your questions all answer themselves. I think you are yelling at me No, No, No. When really how you feel is not to far from what I am saying.

Yes, they should. For being reasonably long lived and well RP'd. It is a matter of incentive to RP and heighten what you put into the game. We play for the highs not the lows. Maybe you have forgotten that in your time not playing. The problem becomes when you EXPECT the reward or believe you DESERVE it when you do not.

We were talking about a 3rd Legacy for god sakes. It its not like they are giving a warrior ABS locations and wand useage.

It is pretty obvious when a character is well RP'd. It usually catches an Imm's attention. And yes, it should be up to them. They are the GM's. We all have our bad days but usually a good RP concept will shine through that. Even if it is not everyone's cup of tea.

It is not a bad thing to want rewards for your characters. It is a bad thing to only play for the rewards. To expect and whine about not getting the rewards.

Taking away one of the things people like about the game because YOU do not like it is a bad idea. Unless that part of the game undermines the entire game.

If you are said there would be no cool RP rewards, no imm quests, and no immteraction. I would have little to no incentive to RP better other than I really like my own character idea. I am sure that I am not the only one who enjoys shiny Imm RP rewards.

At the end of the day, yes. The whole point is to RP and have fun. Why don't you?