Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectOur TopMudSites advertisement
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=43565
43565, Our TopMudSites advertisement
Posted by Artificial on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I really think that our advertisement should mention that there is absolutely no pay for perks, since its one of the things that I looked for when I was first looking for a new mud after my old one died (Darkness Falls: The Crusade). I actually took for granted that DFC didn't have a pay for perks and did not expect it when I was looking at other muds. Took me a really long time to sift through the others to find one that wasn't wallet-based. I think if its obvious in the advertisement it would be much more attractive to the people we want.

Current: Adventure, politics and war await you in this life of swords, sorcery, deception, and honor. With 16 diverse, balanced classes, 200+ unique areas, deep RP, limited items, and xp-based PK, we've expanded, adapted, and improved for 15+ years. 100% free

So it looks like a 250 character limit. Therefore, if I may propose...

Adventure, politics and war await you in this life of swords and sorcery. With 16 diverse, balanced classes, 200+ unique areas, deep RP, limited items, and xp-based PK, we've expanded and improved for 15+ years. 100% free with no paying for benefits.

Feel free to change it or talk about it.