Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI can see your side of the arguement, however
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=43432&mesg_id=43450
43450, I can see your side of the arguement, however
Posted by Gaplemo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
They would be evil to the FORTRESS. In that regard, nexus should be seen as evil to the fortress to. But they aren't. But its not like this giant wouldn't kill imperials, scions, tribunal, and anyone else that wandered into his wilds. Equal opportunity slaughterhouse. Maybe he just particularly takes offense to an outpost in his home.

I don't think the giants acts are inherently evil if he sees almost everyone as a threat to his wilds, and acts on it. Why should he let ANYONE with the stink of civilization live? Unless you're a serious friend to the wilds, I should be able to kill you without remorse.

Nightreavers, on the other hand, should be able to kill anyone, including cabalmates, for whatever they want. They're nightreavers.

A harbinger should have a reason, but if the role was written right, I would be super upset and dissapointed if I got turned evil for what could actually be a really well done role.

If the fortress had a ranger and I didn't attack only him, and I still evil? Sorry if I seem like i'm out of line right now but I totally dont agree with a ranger getting turned evil for hunting all maran, especially with the role command and how diverse roles can be. You didn't turn fjodir neutral or good for hunting basically all evils. His acts were inherently good, so why the difference here?