Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subject"Misfit" Character Edges
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=43237&mesg_id=43237
43237, "Misfit" Character Edges
Posted by Daevryn on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'd like to invite you to participate in this brainstorming session. Here are the rules:

1) Pick a standard (that is, something you can normally play, not like lich paladin) character combination that is rarely played, either because it just isn't very good or because there's something similar that seems generally superior.

2) Come up with an Edge that would make this combination more playable, interesting, or unique without making it into a new power combo.

Cavefisher Form is a good example of this in my mind -- it's something interesting and perhaps advantageous you can only do if you're a dark-elf shifter, a combination which otherwise isn't relatively strong. But, neither are all shifters or even most evil shifters in a post-Cavefisher-Form world dark-elf.

3) Limit yourself to one combo and Edge per post.

4) By submitting an idea, you agree to not take it personally or overreact if I tell you I don't like your idea or explain why I don't think your idea is a good one. This is to help you understand where my head is at and help you come up with a better idea if you care to.

5) I will consider putting the ideas I like into the game.