Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI hunted for quite a while before deleting Tavlin...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=40677&mesg_id=40692
40692, I hunted for quite a while before deleting Tavlin...
Posted by Twist on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...because I knew it would come up. And I almost went crazy trying to find it because I was like "did I imagine it? Crap."

But then someone reminded me it was on Facebook. I don't know if it was available anywhere else - if it had been, maybe someone else would have gone for it and Tavlin would have never been.

As it was, I was quite shocked to get the immteraction, induct, and Advisordom as quickly as I did. I sorta knew they'd come if I played ScioNecro and stuck with it (since nobody else was) but it happening that early did surprise me. I don't think it would have been any later if the character had been played by someone else (in a similar fashion), though. Reksah had been waiting for weeks for someone to roll something up. He was ready to induct/Advisinate Oldril's necro, Uhariz, but Oldril didn't want it (see above).

As for the "blame Mharlndarn" comment, I didn't really understand that reticence. I mean, the post essentially said "roll Scion necro and you get to be Advisor". Chancellor cannot uninduct Advisor (or vice versa) so even if you DID have issues with Beront, this is the perfect opportunity to play Scion without having to wait for him to be done with the char...