Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI'm willing to admit that,
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=33543&mesg_id=33579
33579, I'm willing to admit that,
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm overly upset about this. Moral relevance is not something I do well.

I get that way when I play overly aggressive characters and so I tend never to play evil except in a comical light, which this guy wasn't. He was a turd and I felt like one trying to get him to be one.

As for those prays, I'm the sort of person who, if they see's something in their environment that warrants more than a passing glance, I alert others around me and I tend to investigate. I didn't think they were cheating, but it sure seemed LIKE they we're cheating. Some people exhibit begaviors through there characters that come out in every character. When I see them, or a sertain style in their descriptions or dress, or path they walk, I am inclined to recall previous wrongs. When I do, I tend to send up a short pray.

I've been on the go non-stop for days and should have been sleeping rather than muding. :)

Alright it's out of my system I'm done with this. Thanks for the reply Twist. I feel better about the situation.

P.SM: The Virtue, I didn't know the Pally Had on. I was just saying "What's next? Reward him?"

Pro-mode is an apt description. I am not a man who harbors doubts or suffers from in action. IRL or otherwise.