Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subject"Playing to win" By daervyn
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=25442&mesg_id=25442
25442, "Playing to win" By daervyn
Posted by Funnyone on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You mentioned that I read an article on "playing to win" in the other form. You dont get what I am saying. This game is not life in any way. It's suppose to be fun, but some people dont make it fun. SOme aspects of the game dont make it fun. In real life if I'm playing a game, i'll play it to win. BUt, damn, if some of the people in this game just dont play it for fun, and do the same thing over and over.

There's no reason to go into everything, nor do i care to, but I realize it's a part of the game.

But, for those who really do the same thing over and over, can they really talk crap? It's kind of funny. In real life if someone is trying to bash me, or knock me to the ground, am I really going to sit there and let him do it over and over? No! Trip me over and over? No!

This is not life, which some of you fail to realize, it's still a game. No matter what you do, it's still a game, and there will be no article to say it's not.

p.s. Dont tell me I dont get your point, because I do, but it's not the same.