Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectSac all
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=1697
1697, Sac all
Posted by madglee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm sure a million people have thought of this, but many times I want to sacrifice every thing in the room, and unlike get, I can't. Can there be a sac all command? :)
1704, RE: Sac all
Posted by Circuits Edge on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maybe we could make this a rager ability and take away deathblow. Get all corpse, sac all. Or, get all corpse, sac all magical. Wow. I myself am quite content with sac 1. spamming.

On a more serious note.. Could we bring gear donating back? Imagine a poor newbie finding a super set in some donation pit.

And on a more serious note.. As William Shatner (the embodiment of God on earth) once said, 'What does God need with a spaceship?' Why do some God dudes give me coins for saccing stuff? Couldn't they all be accumulated into points so that you get a frequent buyer bonus? 10 charred bracer sacs gives you armor from an IMM of your choice, etc. To prevent abusage, from certain people, you could put a big big timer on this.
1715, But seriously now
Posted by Quislet on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Maybe we could just have a 'sac all.feather' command for all those turkey feathers cluttering the road way down west of the Inn.
1722, RE: But seriously now
Posted by madglee on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hehe. Well I'm not a rager or anything. I sometimes just see lots of stuff. I didn't know that you could use just spam sac 1. Forgive my ignorance.