Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI play Paladins and warriors almost exclusively.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=10954&mesg_id=10956
10956, I play Paladins and warriors almost exclusively.
Posted by Pro on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So your assumption is fallacious. What’s more, you are making an assumption of the response of the Immortals. You shouldn’t do that.

Your assertion that there have been no Uber Duergar A-P’s or warriors in the last year is doubly fallacious. I never claimed there was, and there have been scores of High level Duergar. You can do a search on the “Past Heroes” grave yard to find them.

I personally won’t play any Duergar except a Duergar thief because I feel cheapened when I do.

Now onto another of your fallacies. Did I say I was afraid of them? No, I didn’t. Perhaps I want to hunt someone and not have them see me coming from 30 rooms away? Under my proposal they would still have an advantage over and beyond other classes, but still be susceptible to surprise and assassination to a greater extent. What’s more, they are able to scan and look where other races are not.

As far as Svirfneblin, I included them in this only because it followed a logical line of thought that they would suffer similarly.

But thanks for playing!