Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectShifter Socials
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=9969&mesg_id=9969
9969, Shifter Socials
Posted by SPN on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
One of the biggest drawbacks to shifters is there limited ability to communicate while in form. While I understand this is an intended inhibitant, I believe the few limited socials that shifters have be appropriate to what they have shifted into.

Does anyone else think it inappropriate when peacocks are roaring and turtles to snarling? I understand it would be an enormous project to undertake, but I am sure this could be done similar to the bard revamp recently. Ask for submissions for form/species(I.E. Birds, Cats, etc..) socials. If this were to happen, from the Imm side, I would like to hear at least a few dedicated players voice that they will assist to make this happen.

Things required to submit would be: The name of the social, what the shifted form sees with and without a target, what others would see if you do it to a target and no target, what the target would see.

An Example would be:
Turkey Only
Social: Gobble
Shifter sees Untargeted: You run around gobbling in aggitation.

Others see Untargetted: A wild turkey run about gobbling in aggitation.

Shifter sees Targeted: You charge "Target" letting loose a wild gobble of aggitation.

Others see Targeted: A wild turkey charges "Target" letting loose a gobble of aggitation.

Target sees: A wild turkey charges you gobbling, letting you know his aggitation.