Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectYour exercise seems about as pointless as mine.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=9058&mesg_id=9073
9073, Your exercise seems about as pointless as mine.
Posted by Enbuergo on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Considering it's all completely hypothetical, especially with Hell as 'invite only.'

Compare the ease obtaining of your ideal goodie set with ease of obtaining the equivalent baddie set. Consider playing an uncaballed goodie warrior vs. uncaballed baddie warrior with that set and what your lifespan will be.

>At least, not beyond "Goodies have it easy because Heartseekers are in the game and they can request crap gear."

I'll leave spending hours creating the best gear compiled from years of data mining and picking the brains of the 'elites' of the game to those with more interest in the topic than me, as I don't know half the crap in the game nowadays anyway. If you say the bestest evil suit, not including gear from that certain sensitive area written by that certain sensitive author, completely owns the best goodie suit, I say you're wrong.

***EDITED TO INCLUDE:

PS: I think I've had it out with you & others on this same argument before. Let's agree to disagree so as not to waste more time.