Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Well the problem I have.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=9058&mesg_id=9065
9065, RE: Well the problem I have.
Posted by Granaak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>I don't know how you could call that a lot of command denial. For >example, linkdead healer with the eagle staff is actually >significantly more command denial.

Could be perception because that link dead healer is not going to kill you in two - four rounds.

>I swear I've seen logs of Granaak whipping Firunsheim and Wungar
>when they had it. Was I hallucinating?

I checked my logs real quick, I do not think I ever fought Firunsheim. As for Wungar, that I am not sure about, I do not recall ever really whipping Wungar. (Retributiona and Faith) even with basic preps he would still severly outdamage me, wrath spam for OBLIT's and more.

>Empire's still bigger than both of those cabals put together. There >was about a 1-2 week period there where Scion, a cabal that's >supposed to be small and elite, was bigger than Fort.

1 - 2 weeks? Wow. =) Throughout Granaak's life and then Israhiaz, Maran's were stacked. Sure I can believe empire might be bigger, but if you look at which cabal's have the items, it's not going to be Empire or Scion.

I'll save my thoughts on battle/fortress for when my battle guy autodeletes (the first guy I'll have that dies off before hero, so sad)

Anyway, just wanted to bring up the issue with defiance(s).

ps Just to make it clear I am not one of those people who is going to "quit cf because of the imm's" I like the IMM's and I like the game. I do not like most of the playerbase (hence I enjoy pk'ing)