Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectA last word on this
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=8027&mesg_id=8097
8097, A last word on this
Posted by Khasotholas on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Wilhath, while I disagree with 75% of what you wrote, you should get credit for coming up with something interesting, albeit, in my opinion, mainly unworkable. I look at mort posts all the time, and if I disagree with 99%, sometimes there's still 1% which gets me thinking about something, and other imms are the same way. This is how change happens.

Instead of being criticized for something that is not to the liking of many, I'd just like to say I appreciate the effort, and anything that gets the imms, and playerbase thinking, usually has a positive effect.

To those who completely disagree with what he wrote, fine. It happens in imm quarters as well... we throw around unworkable ideas all the time, but sometimes something very good will come out of it. Criticizing the idea is fine, but coming down on the poster just for expressing an idea is ridiculous. I for one, appreciate these kind of posts.

Khas