Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectDon't kid yourself
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=8027&mesg_id=8044
8044, Don't kid yourself
Posted by Drag0nSt0rm on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
No other side is any better, there are exceptions but thats all they are flukes.
I think I'll settle myself with playing D&D, and writing after this last round of CF =P
I really enjoy CF, I do, but I don't enjoy the lack of action on sides
Everyone is so busy pointing fingers that no one seems to want to actually pick up a shovel and just move the shiit.
I hate how battle has Stagnated, I hate how Empire is about ganging/fulllooting, I hate how Maran is about being a sniveler and ganging. And Tribunal Heh what a laugh. I don't like most of the outlanders I've delt with, but I can't say I've been so impressed with anyone recently that I've been like "damn I wish I was on his side" Blitzenturt is the most recent, and I think it was just a nice combo, and good playing times.

Oh, and to the Imm's sorry about my previous post, I've been a bit angry at how I feel as though no one will do anything to solve any recent problems, not even a "An immortal tells you "Hey dude, we don't ####ing care, stop bothering us." Or "Eh, its not my problem, send a note or email or something, stop bothering me"
No matter how ridicilous the circumstance.

And as I stated previously I'd like to see some sort of Revamp, or atleast MORE Immortal attention, for battle.