Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectOn healers
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=7654&mesg_id=7654
7654, On healers
Posted by Wilhath on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1) Could create food be changed to put the bread in the healer's hands? Having to get your group leader to stop so you can pick up your bread can be a pain and I'm not sure there's any real game balance issue.

2) It doesn't make sense to me that thornheart is healable and spores is not. One is a thorn growing in your heart, the other is spores growing in your brain. Make the curability uniform one way or the other? Probably in the direction of thornheart uncurable without healing sleep...that's fine....the world needs more druids.

3) Make it possible to increase the effectiveness of cures/heals by pouring more mana into them? You quickly get tired of spamming "com 'cure poi' nabburak" when he eats a fillet and gets poisoned. I'd rather double the mana and only have to do it once or twice.

4) Fix gate such that gating to a "lion" takes you to the nearest lion, be it PC or NPC? Generally make gating to a shapeshifter sensible. Sucks when you know they're somewhere regening in their regen form and you can't for the life of you gate to them.

5) And the BIG ONE. Give healers more "mass" prayers. Mass fly, mass sanc, mass bless, mass frenzy, etc. Do what you will with mana costs, just please streamline the process of preparing your group.