Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI'd like to have known who to be pissed at.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72850&mesg_id=72871
72871, I'd like to have known who to be pissed at.
Posted by Saevus on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
This wasn't in a place where a lowbie was going to wander past. I was a 38 felar caverndweller beastmaster in one of the regions in the Underdark. I had detect invis up and no one was in the area. I hadn't interacted (ever) with anyone who was currently online.

So someone fairly high level made a special effort to find my corpse and take the only really decent gear I had even though they couldn't use much, if any of it. And made no effort to "teach me a lesson", or threaten me, or say they needed it to strengthen the whatever. It was just someone consciously deciding to be an asshole toward someone else. If I had a reason why I had been looted, at least I'd have a goal to work towards or a grudge to keep. As it was, I was just pissed off and wasn't going to be able to keep character so I deleted. The whole purpose of this game is supposed to be role-playing, after all.

P.S. just replying out of respect for an Imm question. I don't plan on replying to anyone else. I've said my piece.