Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI am not sure I understand the No.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=72260&mesg_id=72276
72276, I am not sure I understand the No.
Posted by Kalageadon on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
If the overall goal is to heal damaged "earth", shield undamaged "earth" and get vengeance for ravaged "earth" ie. Wardens, Sentinels, Ravagers. Then, why can any race given the circumstance that they already exist, are alive or have been born, take up a path towards one of those goals?

I'm speaking a bit in metaphor but, Thar-Eris could be annoyed that there's a parasite living on it, ie one of those "so called", hard no's... but happy that that crappy parasite is eating all the dead flesh in a rotting wound. Much the way that a fly larva/maggot eats dead flesh but leaves the healthy.

In this way, if an Orc, Goblin, Mino, or Azure wanted, then they too could fill the role of said maggot. After all, they'll die and rot eventually themselves and likely feed the grass with their blood during the fight anyway. Especially true if they live a life of celibacy and do not create more of their own.

If the wise ancient "Thar-Eris" isn't willing to make such a judgement call, then She seems more prideful than practical.