Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Totaly agree.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=71939&mesg_id=71968
71968, RE: Totaly agree.
Posted by Rahsael on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Please be reasonable with your expectations for replies to things like this. This was posted yesterday. On a Friday. The day before a weekend. It's also like 1,100 words long with a bunch of links. That's not even to mention that the author has written a bunch of stuff very much like this on these forums recently, to which many of us have responded.

Kudos to Ish for replying. Several of us have been trying to make "customer service" and communication a priority, but please remind yourself that none of us are getting paid to be on the clock, and a lot of us have stuff to do.

I've written a few thousand words this month, myself, and then clarified them a couple of times to push back against mischaracterization. But certain people are still taking what I've said completely out of context, and that's frustrating.

I'm happy to have a dialog with anyone, but it has to be in good faith. The vast majority of the people here are capable of that kind of dialog. A few aren't.

So here's the best answer you'll get out of me today:

1) Orctober went okay. Not too many people rolled orcs, despite some plans that I had for the orcs who never showed up. We had a big, running quest with a major, pre-planned and scheduled development every week -- including one that was orc-centric.

2) I'm sorry you feel this way. I've never tried to do anything to make you feel this way.

3) I'm sorry you feel this way. I've never tried to do anything to make you feel this way.

4) I'm sorry your heroimm application was apparently rejected. I have no idea who you are so I can't offer any insight. Sorry. I'm also sorry we don't have enough coders right now.

5) I'm sorry I don't have time to read this right now.

If anyone wants to have a private and earnest dialog with me, feel free to email immrahsael@gmail.com. Be warned: Replies may take 2-3 business days.