Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: I hit on what I could, but I feel like I'm missing something.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=71939&mesg_id=71948
71948, RE: I hit on what I could, but I feel like I'm missing something.
Posted by Ishuli on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Depends on the time. As an imm the activity level can quickly go from a 1 out of 10 to a 10/10 in terms of demands, typically when dealing with a lot of things simultaneously that would NEVER happen to me on a mortal. So I would definitely have a hard time comparing them, but it was more aimed to be a cute line tempting you to play more :D!

As to other game/runescape approaches, I’m impressed they manage to kick so much butt. I don’t know how to make CF pull in as many people. But I can at least say my general opinion, which is that I’m not willing to sacrifice the game to make it popular (not saying that’s what you’re suggesting, but just stating my general approach/outlook).

If you haven’t, you should read Aquinas. A lot of people stay away from Summa Theologica because of its size, but you can hit certain topics/questions in a bite-sized approach that makes it charming in more ways than one, particularly since he aims to cite and present things in a question/answer/response format (you’ll get bored of seeing how often Augustine is cited though, I promise). I’m picky about what philosophers think/say, I mean, Ergush and I even had a 30 minute discussion about the potential intents behind certain statements in one of Plato’s dialogues.

Well, I’m glad you were able to vent and hope you feel better for it. I appreciate the fun info you gave, and that you care enough to share ideas/criticism. All I can say beyond that is – I hope you play. There’s a lot more to the game than halloweenie forms, and the more the merrier :).

-Ish