Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectUmirons response decoded
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=69361&mesg_id=69383
69383, Umirons response decoded
Posted by laxman on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
There are not clear cut rules that define what does and does not constitute excess automation. Or more accurately the behavior you were asking about falls into a gray area where decisions are made on a case by case basis.

I totally sympathize and share your frustrations but the admin team uses admin consensus to set policy and there are enough differences of opinion on that team that result in the gray area response to your specific questions.

I appreciate that umiron was willing to be open and direct on these issues as well as many others in the past. Especially knowing that being the messenger comes with a substantial amount of overhead for his troubles.

I am sure if a new admin consensus is reached it will be communicated and enforced but this is the current state. I also think discussions on the forums have the potential to be constructive. You laid out your thoughts well, now you just need to sit back and let the conversation continue or bring new angles to it.