Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: As someone who struggles mightily with empowerment...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=69197&mesg_id=69230
69230, RE: As someone who struggles mightily with empowerment...
Posted by Ergush on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
How would I approach Ergush given that while I know writing a role and description and making floofy emotes will get attention what I really want to spend my time on is playing the game not writing fanfic or discussing philosophy or any of that junk?

So, with any religion, I am going to expect you to RP. I personally like to play the game for RP and not PK, and I hope that the interactions I have done show some of my enjoyment and get others to give a try at taking their RP to the next step. Discussing Philosophy IS what following a religion is about .You are supposed to be the embodiment of my religion, if you cannot discuss the philosophy with me, how can I trust you to discuss it with anyone else?

For Ergush, I plan to not give out a Tatt until a good amount of time into the character. I am not assigning a time to this, because it is not a time based thing. There is no "Oh, XXXX is at 200 hours, time for a Tatt!"

So to be blunt on your question:

I do not expect floofy Emotes, Or Fanfic. I expect (but to not require) at least one role chapter explaining the characters backstory (I want to immteract with you guys, not read all damned day!)
I expect you to RP. This is an RP game, and not Overwatch. If you want to just run around and kill people and be rewarded for that by your Imm, DO NOT COME TO ERGUSH.

I hope that helps!