Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectMy Wizlist times, and the Ergush religion
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=69197&mesg_id=69197
69197, My Wizlist times, and the Ergush religion
Posted by Ergush on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Hello everyone!

Recently an issue has arisen that caused a player to delete a follower of mine. One of the reasons cited was that my new wizlist times no longer matched with his/her play times. Because of that, I felt a little clarity was needed. Below are a few notes about everything:

1. I love attention, about as much as anyone else, but I am not going to respond 2,3,4 days in a row. When I give you a task, I want you to take time and put some effort into it. I realize people get to play more than others, but If I give you a task on Monday, I will probably not entertain a second meeting till at least Wednesday.

2. My wizlist: Some players will note that my wizlist cycles between 7am-4pm eastern, and 6pm-9:30pm eastern. This is because I cycle my work with 2 week in the office and two weeks at home. So, to be clear: If you see my wizlist at 6pm-9:30pm eastern and that doesn't work for you, give it a few weeks and come back to it. Chances are it will be the opposite times.

I would like to leave this thread open for anyone who wants to ask questions. The questions must be about the Ergush religion and I will not be giving away any secrets (there are none... or are there? Bwahaha)