Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Some of my thoughts
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=63817&mesg_id=63888
63888, RE: Some of my thoughts
Posted by Drehir on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So breakdown of your post.
1) Too much doom and gloom and condescending tone. I'm also not sure what you mean by hands off, or specifically what you want us to change by your post.

2) Also not sure what you mean by imm involvement should be restricted to roleplay, cabal stuff, and interactions. Because that is almost all of what we do... Save for game tweaks and rules enforcement. So your point is really lost without explanation.

3) Yeah, I get you like automated, but I don't think you understand that that enjoyment to you does not mean enjoyment to others or vice versa. If you want to be more specific, please let me know what you are talking about. Putting * around your words does not give them any more meaning.

4) Yes, we could give everyone a fixed number, that is one way to handle it. However, I'm looking for alternate ways that are fun. So I'm looking for ideas. That is the most obvious answer, but I'm also not a game balance expert by any means.