Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: A few things about neutral, and all, conjurers.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=62552&mesg_id=62575
62575, RE: A few things about neutral, and all, conjurers.
Posted by KoeKhaos on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Yeah, homonculous is my most favorite familiar. It is amazing. I've had it probably five or more times in the past. The normal one I had doing DEMOLISH and sometimes DEVATSATE on svirfs if they were softened and decalcified. I used mine to solo the dracolich, granted it took a couple hours, but was doable. :P I wonder what a quest version would be like. The perks on the homonuclous also make them one of the best for conjuring in general beyond being decent fighters. Granted, my quest cat I just had would have been doing 3x demolishes a round with soften, though I never got the chance to play with a transmuter to see it. Loved my cat so much, was the thing that kept me trying to be able to play as long as I did. Oh, and it definitely was not frail. I had almost no fear that a PK would be able to kill it. In fact, it usually hit them harder than they hit it the few times anyone bothered to attack it.