Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectPaladin
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=60142&mesg_id=60184
60184, Paladin
Posted by Perpetual_Noob on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM

Banisher of the Taint – It already costs 100 mana, why does it have to fail so much?

Sacred Word - It costs 100 mana and 200 mvmt to give bless and frenzy. It is holy word (I.E. vocal). The root cause is perhaps bless, which can easily become a word of mouth action too.

Burning Brimstone - It is an AoE spell with two rounds of lag. If it weren't for this edge I wouldn't use it. Avenger's Strike of Faith trumps it (especially with the AoE edge). Marshal's fend trumps it. As a monk I would intensify for the defense/offense instead if I'm going to lag myself. Perhaps Sword and Board may use it, but I still would choose two focused wraths than 2 round AoE. Immolatation in hopes of finishing them off if they run is the reason I use it. Also, it fails often against PK.

Crippling Defense & Mass Deliverance - This is money for avengers... Hilt smash and this are always wanted. AoE hits for SoF is money.

Divine Might - It boosts damage roll and can cure diseases/poisons more often, a must have.

I can't speak to the shield ones, but I know most shield dedicates try to get them all.

All the monk & champion specific edges should be worked into the class. (A joke!)