Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectDevaluation of healers / raiding
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=59558&mesg_id=59558
59558, Devaluation of healers / raiding
Posted by Zhabala on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've always enjoyed playing healers, as it suits me as a player to play that class.

However, now I consider strongly about my next. First was the change with the NPC's attacking people not fighting, and targeting people not in front. As a healer, you often stand back, watching the fight and throw a heal here and there. Now you are drawn into the fight constantly, kicked dirted, bashed and what not.

I think the class suffering the most from this change, was the healer class.

Now with the recent change of healing NPC's, the value of a healer is even more hampered.

Also, the none healing of the cabal guardians, needs some tweeking as well. I know why the change was done, but right now, as ranger, or paladin can do more healing to their NPC's than a healer can. Herbs, and lay hands are way way better than first aid skill. It would be cool if dark pact could be a link to one npc... (I know that it would be a problem with the out guardian vs low level raiding).

But as things are for now... If im on, and a 30+ decides to raid, I dont even bother to return to the cabal no more.. I can grant the guardian sanc (and frenzy if I remove either weapon or shield), but not bless while the guard is fighting, nor first aid.

So, I would hope you would consider some of the problems here, I dont say that the changes are all bad, and I dont have a solution for them, but as It is right now - I think something is broken, one way or another for the healer class...