Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectNot really.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=57604&mesg_id=57631
57631, Not really.
Posted by Tsunami on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I thought you were being obtuse and now I see you just didn't get it. That's alright. My prophetic writings aren't always easy to decipher. There are deeper problems to solve first anyway.

Your problem in this matter isn't your policing of descriptions. Your problem was laying down a punishment when someone says "whoops, let me fix that real quick. Sorry about that." It's a game. The world won't melt if you decide not to swing your stick at someone for minute #### details.

I honestly don't mind your nonsense. I live in my own little world where I'm king/god/whatever. Just trying to help you avoid such utter failure in the future. Your decision to punish beyond "Hey bro, fix your description" was idiotic and so is your OP. Players being bitches about every little thing is no good excuse to be a turd burglar yourself.

You can read this post as me wailing and gnashing teeth, or take it as it is meant: insulting, but constructive criticism. It's my style and frankly I don't care whether you take it. I have plenty of fun in game with no role, a minimum desc, and keeping the hell away from immpooptals.