Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectWhat bothers me about summoning
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=5547&mesg_id=5612
5612, What bothers me about summoning
Posted by Marcus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Is that a clever summoner with a trigger will get you summoned even if you just do e;where;w once, and if the thief buddy has some grey matter he'll figure out what the summoner is doing and set a trigger to jack everyone summoned.

That means every time someone enters the summoners area they'll die unless either summon or blackjack fails. My experience with summoning classes(never made it to hero) is that summon works very well against the majority of the players, since very few bother to get svs eq. And blackjack almost never misses when perfected. Most imperial players seem to have caught up on this, judging from the number of shamans and thieves in the cabal.

I don't have much problems avoiding the Bloated Whale Alehouse technically, however its boring as hell as moves take forever to regain, and if a good summoner is on even looking if he is on eastern means I suffer a substantial risk of dying.

Summon is overpowered imho. It wasn't, until the empire returned. However their demographics and cabal powers make it so.