Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Please don't take this the wrong way...
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=54257&mesg_id=54287
54287, RE: Please don't take this the wrong way...
Posted by Valguarnera on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
...but everytime I read an IMM response along these lines, I think "Then why the #### do they get mad when we play no-RP characters, or take the easy road re: ganging/looting, or re-use descriptions?"

1) There's an easy workaround here: You log on briefly, and type one command. The wizlist might change a couple times a month, and most changes won't effect your particular character, so it's not like you have to check often. Yes, we could probably fix this with some dedicated effort, but there's maybe two or three people who could do this properly, and that's one other thing that they aren't working on that day. Umiron in particular has been putting in a ton of work under the hood improving the helpfile system. I don't see this as urgent enough to tell him to stop that and work on this.

2) I have no idea what this has to do with you ruining the experience of other players, or staff members getting mad at you for doing so. If you can't figure out why staff members get mad at you or other people for playing no-RP characters who grief other players, I don't know what to tell you.

valguarnera@carrionfields.com