Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectYou're a prick.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=48311&mesg_id=48316
48316, You're a prick.
Posted by Scrimbul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Just saying.

You don't know if the Paladin is also a Maran. Certain non-Maran paladins can have a philosophy of 'acceptable sacrifice' and still remain empowered.

I also wouldn't expect Squires to be penalized for that behavior rather than chastised.

Finally if it worked the way you wanted no one in Fortress would have fun. As much as that idea appeals to me, making their hands mechanically tied by their RP isn't the way I want to go about doing that.

It's a ####ing cityguard. Why aren't you rolling up a paladin with the intent to siphon off his power and rewards from his God for yourself? He's not exactly waltzing around Evermoon slaughtering wood-elves. A goodie healer had to be unempowered for exactly that but THAT is the amount of RP infraction you need to lose empowerment, a clear pattern of egregious behavior over the long term.

10 low level random goodie mobs as collateral damage in Galadon is not going to get anyone penalized for poor RP ever. Hell, the (not wanted) Bandit King of Hamsah Mu'Tazz knocked me out, then attacked my freaking Tribunal Conjurer's ice devil at the southern crossroads with the intent to knock it out and kill me. It tracked him into the city's southern gate and killed him in melee. I was neither punished for nor lectured on this turn of events because it was a one off deal and not an egregious violation of the spirit of the laws.

P.S. I am ignoring him being WANTED because it's not relevant to the point Daevryn wants to make but has no way of doing so without banning you from the forum.