Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectI have pehaps a unique view on this
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=4555&mesg_id=4711
4711, I have pehaps a unique view on this
Posted by Abthalok on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Having not much else time to read the slew of responses, I'm go out on a limb and label my unique.

While it is fun to explore new areas, it sort of challens people into playing exploration conducive characters (yes, I know all classes could be made into badass explorers, but some alot easier than others etc, and certain grouping/cabal restrictions yadda yadda yadda factor in how bad I suck at this game and I'm left with a few classes)

Thats not really my point.

My point is this; I would Much rather have the same areas/classes/skills/etc from 1994, if all the time spent coding was put into immeteraction/quests/etc. I haven't been involved in a sexy quest since the god damned ice-drake thing 2 years ago? And that was sorta weak. I think alot of people would rather have you running quests than puting alot of hours into adding things.

Now, this is not to say I don't enjoy all the new stuff, it just seems like a replacement of sorts.

~Abthalok