Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectYou're still forgetting something.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=45301&mesg_id=45374
45374, You're still forgetting something.
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I've already told you, I don't OCD log my life like twist does.

I also don't have the same tools available to me to cross reference every single tick of character lifespan.

I'll repeat: From memory, my first experience I remember of Caitylan, was him hamstringing me, after I was fleeing from a flail spec dwarf.

Eldras, was not this dwarf. I believe it was Drothgar.

The whole incident Twist has been spending so much time on, I really don't even to recall to begin with. what still remains to say is, had I seen a conjurer in PK range, I would have been on a conjurer first.

How many Tribunals have I had booted for attacked in Town? I do a where once, and chase towards my targets. It's entirely possible what ever logs he's fabricated could be true, who knows?

Considering how much crap you guys are allowing to freely be posted on this website, which back in the day would Never have been allowed to fly, but now I have multiple Imms spending this much time to try and prove a point (which you stil haven't) is just ridiculous. I have no opinion towards you Scarab, aside that you closed down your own religion and punished the entire playerbase because you empowered one of the ####tiest players in the history of CF, and let it get to you. Maybe you should stay out of this.

Is there even a point anymore to whatever it is you are trying to prove? Caitlyan was on my radar, yes. This was perfectly within my role to do so, yes. Conjurer was either not in my range, or not in my "where" when I went to engage Caitlyan, Yes.

What's the problem?

Grow up guys, because this, and your lack of policy enforcement allowing the dbags to flagrantly attack me on a personal level like you have, is the kind of thing that created a character like Selzar in the first place Post-Fzoarn, with a semi-griefer mentality.

Think about that for a minute.