Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectHere's where you are mistaken
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=45301&mesg_id=45341
45341, Here's where you are mistaken
Posted by Rogue on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
It's pretty much the same people, or people with the same reasons.

You are highly underestimating the population of CF if you think the 5-10 people that hate-post to Rogue constitute the majority of the CF community. I've been around here for a looooong time bubba. Every body gets hatemail. I just happen to put up my dukes.

I've also had numerous emails with multiple Immortals giving me plenty of encouragement that has given me the kind of inspiration and fortitude to believe that if I am having fun, and continuing to improve in my flaws, to hell with the haters and whiners, because they will Always be there. No matter what I do, no matter how good I get, (Just like Twist, or Nep) *someone* is going to piss and moan about *something*.

The day I start changing myself, my persona or how I decide how I want to enjoy things, for "your" pleasure, is the day I find something else to do.

Am I perfect? LOL, hell no. Do I put forth a multipied capacity of effort into a role-enforced environment than many of the mass? I think so. I just happen to have an opinion, a very intense one.

Does everyone agree with that? Of course not.

Am I fine with that?

Perfectly so.