Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Re: Screw you guys, I'm going home
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=45090&mesg_id=45155
45155, RE: Re: Screw you guys, I'm going home
Posted by ORB on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
First day on the Internets? :P For someone who has his own blog where he writes scathing reviews of other peoples games, you sure take it personally. CF forums for the last two decades have always had people who gave feedback on things, and like any forum some of it comes across with a lot less tact then it should. But to act like the forums need to be one big circle jerk about how everything about the game is perfect and you guys are the greatest is never going to happen, for any game, anywhere. Hell as far as I can remember they have always been exactly like this, so why suddenly so sensitive. Don't take that personally it's just how it is, and for every "I don't agree with this" post there are usually quite a few "love" posts to you guys. Hell I remember playing when you were a Mort with us and you didn't have the greatest relationship with the Imms of the time or were happy with everything they did either. At the end of the day you have carried the torch with pride and distinction for a long ass time, but if you aren't feeling it anymore then pass it on to someone to take up that mantle. As much as you guys love to act like it sometimes you didn't invent CF and though you've added a ton to make it the great game it is today, it can survive after you if you allow it. Maybe it's time to release the iron grip you guys fought so long to have and allow new Imms who can code take over and take more of a Julius type role. Sadly I think though the group that now runs the game would rather see it die then pass it on to the next generation like it was passed to them. I wish you the best and am grateful for all you've done for the game, but don't allow CF to die just because you don't have the passion for it anymore.