Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRe: Screw you guys, I'm going home
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=45090&mesg_id=45147
45147, Re: Screw you guys, I'm going home
Posted by Zulghinlour on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
>What is with all the take my ball and go home comments lately?

For me, because I'm sick and tired of it all. It's not fun. Pretty much every post that get any traction here are bitchfests. My hobby has turned into a more drama-filled environment than my day job. Why would I want to do that voluntarily?

After I wrote the switch for preps I left CF for almost 6 weeks. I came back slowly and did some infrastructure work for Sacer for the seasonal races and helped solidify the idea. Now I'm wondering if I should have just walked away.

>When did the Cartman "Screw you guys, I'm going home!" become the official response to player feedback?

When it's a repeat of the same conversation/bitching/moaning we've had for years and nothing new is added to it. I hate ABS, Deathblow is overpowered, Why do we allow looting, Why do you allow ganging, His rewards were bigger than mine, Why can't I tell shapeshifters by name, etc.

When we introduce something brand new to the game, and it's instantly crucified without even trying it or seeing it play through one season.

As it stands I have zero motivation to add anything at all to this game anymore. The terrorists have won.