Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectBut if the other guy is clearly chasing you, you can initiate the attack then in defense?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=43512&mesg_id=43540
43540, But if the other guy is clearly chasing you, you can initiate the attack then in defense?
Posted by DurNominator on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Let's say that Joe the Fort elf bard spots Bob the Battle fire warrior on eastern road. Bob runs from Joe and goes to sit in the top corner of Aldevari, out of anyone's path. Is Bob allowed to spam 'bash Joe' in his corner?

I would understand that the answer to this is yes, Bob is allowed to spam bash joe in this situation. However, Bob is not allowed to run and chase to attack Joe. If I've understood correctly, Bob is also not allowed to stand in an important road, wait and spam 'bash joe', waiting for Joe to pass by. But if Bob stands in a remote corner that no-one really needs to come to, telling Joe to not come near, I would consider it OK to bash in that situation. Is my reasoning correct?