Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Lies.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=41035&mesg_id=41062
41062, RE: Lies.
Posted by N b M on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I think one of the big issues with jumping back into the fight now adays is with the "OK" gear.

Sure we have the ragesteel set which isn't exactly bad, not good but not bad. But what we don't have anymore is that "OK" non limited set.

A lot of that stuff that used to be non limited has been either limited or removed based on the item standardization.

Back in the day if you caught a full loot you could just grab two nightwings, two skull rings, a set of spikey green and two nightmare blades or blacksmiths hammers or whatever and you were back in the fight. Take note that this could have been accomplished almost fully within ghost time.

Maybe it's just me, but it seems like this isn't quite possible anymore, and ragesteel just isn't quite right for hopping back into contention for pk.

Or maybe I have just become spoiled as a player over the years and can't jump back into the fight without a decent hit/dam...

I don't know, but either way hope this puts a few thoughts out there about making some of those standard items and placing them back in the game.

Thanks.