Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Subject
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=381&mesg_id=391
391, RE: Subject
Posted by Ululari on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
For the most part, I'll simply say that I also would like it if prompts could be longer than 80 characters and if they could contain embedded newlines. I can think of a couple reasons why the imms might not want that (bandwidth/lag and forces players to make choices), but I don't know if those are real reasons.

I also agree that "help immortal" should probably give you something like "help wizlist" -- newbies, especially, would benefit from not having to realize that "help wizlist" is what they really wanted to type. I suppose it would also be nice if "help implementors" gave you something like "help admin".

I also like the idea of a built-in reformat command, where it would reformat everything between blank lines. But, even more than that, I'd like it if I could somehow set things up so I could modify my description without having to see the whole thing every time I change a line. Life is already hazardous here, it's a shame that putting effort into your description should spam you.

Thanks.