Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Things that really kills desire to play:
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=35182&mesg_id=35197
35197, RE: Things that really kills desire to play:
Posted by Jerohk on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
1) How is this any different than shamans, necros, or APs summoning someone to a locked room, dispel or sleeping them, and then killing them? Or even the simplest version of being cursed at Centurions, which is quite unpleasant. Hell, I'm rarely too happy about being rotted and sitting out for 10 min to wait it off. Or being plagued, poisoned, and energy drained while having NO way to actively stop you from doing it. Every class has strengths and weaknesses, and this is one of the very few, very SPECIFIC advantages I've been able to make use of as a Champion.

2) Instead of literally *IMMEDIATELY* whining about abuse, making childish threats which come across more as a vindictive player than anything IC, and posting the log to the forums, you might try merely realizing that yes, I got the best of you. Next step is that it takes very few precautions to keep that from ever happening again. It's no different than the fact that any time I'm fighting Imperials in or around Balator, I make certain to pick up a room key to the Inn as well.

3) Pro: Do you EVER have a ####ing clue what you're talking about before you chime in?

Personally, I understand that you're pissed, and died to a relatively dastardly trick. This is the Carrion Fields. It happens. Now, rather than bringing an ENTIRELY IC occurance out of context to the forums for a public washing, perhaps we can get back to the game?