Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectRE: Summary.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=34649&mesg_id=34722
34722, RE: Summary.
Posted by _Magus_ on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
You didn't even address the meat and potatoes of my post.

Which was the point about your predetermined idea of what was and was not the right response.

You think most people playing this game who have something like their movement slashed (Zathryian) or luck stat dropped (Jindicho) or intelligence drpped (Orcfest) or any other mechanical stat altered seems like a great opportunity for roleplay? Sorry, but if something like that happens to me, the last thing I'm thinking about is roleplay. The first thing I'm thinking is, "Hey, I'm being f**ked with."

After reading everything you've written about this situation, I get a stronger sense of you disagreeing with a player's options and opinions, and deciding to intentionally screw with them because you can and because of your difference in opinion of how the game should be played according to Lyristeon.

And apparently some other people who are higher up on the ladder thought the same thing about your punishment not fitting the crime. So maybe a rant from the player was actually warranted, even if they didn't go about it the right way.