Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectAgreement?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=34649&mesg_id=34695
34695, Agreement?
Posted by Malakhi on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
So we agree that it is unreasonable to demand the IMMs to set up what you call a "peer review log board" to respond to player complaints with full logs and complete information about the situation so that the playerbase can make judgments.

Do you also agree, then, that it is likewise unreasonable to post complaints to the Gameplay Board, and expect the IMMs to respond to the complaint with full logs and complete information so that the playerbase can make judgments? That kind of ad hoc "peer review log board" is exactly what some people appear to be demanding - that the IMMs come out and give full and complete responses, with logs if necessary, to answer admittedly biased complaints.

I'll assume you agree that is an unreasonable expectation, as well. :)

As for comments re: being reasonable when others are unreasonable, consider how you, in your daily life, respond to people that call you "stupid," a "jackass," a "jerk," that you "ask stupid questions," and ask you "why are you being a ####." Would you respond any more reasonably than I am to your post right now? I think it would go a long way towards reasonable and courteous communication if everyone would tone down the hyperbole - and if you saw another player making those kinds of vitriolic statements as the ones in your post, let them know it would be more productive for all concerned if they toned it down.