Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectThat's it?
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=34322&mesg_id=34360
34360, That's it?
Posted by Torak on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
Given how this conversation is going and what just transpired, I was hoping for a little more out of you about this. It's kind of common for your responses to be addressing only single points in a message or short as it's your personality it seems, but really that's it?

The deny hammer just got waved around - without even a real discussion. I think this merits a bit more. Reading of Aarn's or Tohno's posts shows major points as well as mine does and just two vague lines that really doesn't answer anything?

I just lost a huge investment on a solid character, in which I specifically tried to follow the rules for, and I'm denied for taking some friends and some random people through the Inferno and the only small response I have so far is from Zulghinlour saying I should have sent an IC note (when if ya read the log, we were in Yzekon when people started showing up to make it possible and just decided to go)....which would have made it apparently ok. I never really ranked or killed with any of them, was far from some game-altering powerhouse, and specifically avoided them to follow the rules on OOC.

Come on man, some effort here would mean a lot.