Go back to previous topic
Forum Name Gameplay
Topic subjectYou misunderstand me.
Topic URLhttps://forums.carrionfields.com/dcboard.php?az=show_topic&forum=6&topic_id=33414&mesg_id=33493
33493, You misunderstand me.
Posted by Scrimbul on Wed 31-Dec-69 07:00 PM
I'm not saying I sat and spammed it from 75 to 100 in 4 hours.

I'm saying the f*cking song was stuck at 99 for so long that an Imm suspected I was botting.

For all intents and purposes unless it's assassinate no skill in the *game* should take 4 hours of straight attempts to perfect at 99 except passive skills that are retardedly hard to learn such as concealed or riposte.

If I went out and actually did stuff, do you not understand that I'd be getting fewer Sing attempts in and therefore unable to do what it was I was trying to do at the time, which with my hazy memory was most likely trying to get Apocalyptic Overture or Vibrato practiced? I wouldn't have behaved like this at 30 but I might be a bit peeved that it takes 4 straight hours to get a single skill improve in Sing at 99 when at level 33.

Look, I'm not a perfectionist, but I'm not stupid either. Just because Daevryn says 'You can totally PK at this level with this limited skillset' does not mean that A) the majority of people can even fathom how to do so or B) that you can kill anyone *worth killing* at that level. I sure as #### know you're not killing any bash spamming orcs or fully spelled up conjurers or an anti-paladin looking for charges without Vibrato at 33 given that your next likely damage song has (at the time, I believe you tweaked it to be more reasonable since) a 3 round lag for at best around what, 70-100 HP in damage? A ***DEMO***? Your PK range already has you fighting people that are level 40 at 33.